Tagged: mlb.com shop
World Series Portable Fridge Rematch
The 2008 World Series was a contrast in temperatures and conditions,
and now the Phillies vs. Rays matchup returns for Fridge Wars. Get one
of these Boelter Portable Refrigerators
right now at the MLB.com Shop, and if you time it right, you can save
25 percent with the Cyber Monday sale from 12-5 p.m. ET today (Dec. 1).
Phillies Fridge: Cold and filled with happiness inside, busting out with celebration.
A Philly Wish List
The response to the post on the community MLBlog continues to impress. The latest comes from Jenn at Phillies Phollowers. Email us if you want to be the star of a future installment of this series, we promise you’ll get your turn.
Here’s Jenn’s Wish List:
1. Philadelphia Phillies MLB Flak JacketŪ XLJ Sunglasses by Oakley
2. Philadelphia Phillies 2008 World Series Champions National Jacket
3. Philadelphia Phillies 2008 World Series Champions Parade Hood
4. Philadelphia Phillies 2008 World Series Champions Roster T-Shirt
5. Philadelphia Phillies 2008 World Series Champions Classic Pique Polo
6. Reebok MLB Clubhouse Shimmer Phillies Womens
7. Philadelphia Phillies 2008 World Series Champions Womens Rhinestone T-shirt by G-III Sports
8. Philadelphia Phillies 2008 World Series Champions Women’s Cap
9. Caseworks International Philadelphia Phillies 2008 World Series Champions Limited Edition
10. MVP Philadelphia Phillies 13×16 Personalized Locker Room Print
11. Forever Collectibles Philadelphia Phillies 2008 World Series Champions Paper Trophy Weight
12. Shout Factory 2008 World Series DVD
Wish List from Toronto
Wow, we already have gobs of Wish Lists emailed in thanks to the post on the community MLBlog. This is another cool way to get traffic to your own blog. Here’s one from Jeremy at homerfoodandhistory.mlblogs.com, and I am just going to post these verbatim without editing so feel free to include links and even images within your email if you want to be included. Will gradually get to them all so keep an eye out here…
Here is my list starting with,
1. Toronto Blue Jays Alberta Cooperstown Knit Cap (what is this knit cap thing???? Its a toque and will always be a toque as far as Im concerned).
I need this if winter in Toronto is going to be as bad as it was last
year. The retro look is becoming very popular (i.e. with flashback
Fridays last year, where the Jays wore their old powder blues),
gotta respect the tradition. I bet some Jays wore this type of toque
in early April, when the Jays played in Exhibition Stadium.
2. Toronto Blue Jays Cooperstown/Modern Reversible Knit (toque!)
I’m really in the toque market right now. It is starting to get very
cold here! This one is also cool! I wish the Jays will one day be in
the toque market, playing October baseball away.
3. Highland Mint Toronto Blue Jays Commemorative Stadium Coin
The commemorative stuff, ya, I am always all over that. I even have a
piece of turf from the Skydome, when they had the astroturf stuff.
This would be a great gift for me.
4. Toronto Blue Jays Authentic Game Performance 59FIFTY On-Field Cap w/2008 All-Star Patch
Can you believe, as much as I love the Jays, I don’t own a Blue Jays Cap. I’m hoping on changing that in the near future! This would be the perfect hat. All-Star edition for the last year of Yankee Stadium. Roy Halladay
was the lone representative for the Blue Jays in the game. He is my
favorite player! When I wear this around campus, people will know I’m
a serious fan! Please Santa, I’ve been a good 26 year old!
5. San Diego Padres Authentic 1978 Dave Winfield Home Jersey by Mitchell & Ness
There are a lot of cool retro jerseys at mlbshop,
I’ve always like the padre ones. This (ex-Jay) David Winfield jersey
is styling, but I would want to personalize one to say Gaston on back
(going back to his playing days with San Diego). That would be a good jersey for next season!
Lincoln Bedroom Gift Idea
What: White Sox Full Headboard
Why: President-Elect Obama is a White Sox fan. Sleep like it.
How much: $299.99 at the MLB.com Shop
Leaves Warehouse: In time for Inauguration
Also available: For the girls
Attention, baseball shoppers!
The MLB.com Shop is already rolling out the sales, so that fans everywhere will be able to find great savings all the way up to the holidays. What better place to do your shopping this year? You know you’ll find gifts that would please any baseball fan, whether it’s that 2008 World Series Therma Base Premier Jacket pictured here or stockings and ornaments to start off your own holiday decorating. Shop our Clearance section and take up to 60 percent off select items. Keep an eye on the MLB.com Shop, because the sales will be constant like a summertime hitting streak. TRY OUT THE GIFT FINDER!